FinTech & Emerging Payment Systems 2024
ACI’s 8th Annual Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Forum on Fintech & Emerging Payment Systems will provide in-depth guidance on the latest regulatory developments at the Federal and State Level that you need to be aware of. Join senior in-house counsel and seasoned private practitioners discuss the complex landscape facing banks and fintech companies today.
Topics to Be Discussed:
- CFPB Increasing Regulatory Oversight
- Lessons Learned from Recent Bank and Crypto Company Failures
- Are Earned Wage Access Cards Loans?
- Proposed New Guidance for Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL)
- Future of Banking as a Service (BaaS) and Bank-FinTech Partnerships
- Regulatory Expectations for Third Party Risk Management (TPRM)
- Impact of New Novel Activities Supervision Program
- Ensuring Compliance with Rapidly Changing AML and Sanctions
Connect with key industry and regulatory stakeholders to gather the knowledge necessary to remain compliant while fostering innovation amid an ultra-competitive and quickly evolving marketplace. You will have the opportunity to benchmark among peers, absorb key compliance takeaways around anticipated increased regulatory enforcement, and delve into what it will take for the modern fintech to prosper.